As I mentioned last time, Maggie over at Maggie Madly Writing gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog award, which is very exciting indeed. There are four rules for this award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Thank you very much, Maggie. This was a complete surprise to me, I can tell you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
- I always write with fountain pens, from a company called Lamy.
- There are two characters in the story I’m writing now that I’ve been writing about for around forty years.
- I am a devoted fan of the CMOS (Chicago Manual of Style).
- I have never been west of Iowa or south of South Carolina.
- I try to walk at least a couple of miles every day.
- I was across the street from the World Trade Center on 9/11/01.
- I had my first library card when I was three years old.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
- Alexis at Bunny Ears & Bat Wings
- victanguera at I Had the Write Idea
- Theresa at Ink Stained
- Kristan at Kristan Hoffman
- Laura at Laura Stanfill
- Mandi at Mandi Kang
- Klaus at movie reviews in about 100 words or less
- Dave at My 2,500 Movies Challenge
- Natalia at Natalia Sylvester
- Tiyana at Seven & a Half First Drafts
- Sonje at Sonje Jones
- Farah at Spasi
- Liz at stufflizreads
- Bryna at The Everyday Epic
- Gracie at The Handiest Girlie of All
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
I’m gonna do that right now.